NREL taking applications for its Industry Growth Forum
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory is pleased to invite emerging clean energy companies from across the globe to apply to present their business opportunity at the 23rd NREL Industry Growth Forum. This event features:
- Investment pitches from 34 competitively selected clean energy companies
- Organized one-on-one meetings with leading VC’s and strategic investors
Provocative panels led by thought leaders
- Secure financing and understand leading investors' strategies
- Refine your strategy and pitch through pre-event mentoring and detailed dialogue and feedback at the event from the expert investor panel
- An opportunity to sign up for 10 minute “One-on-One Meetings” with over 30 leading clean energy investors, angels, and strategic partners
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world’s leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists
- Compete to win the 2010 NREL Clean Energy Venture Award, including cash prizes and commercialization services from NREL
What if I am not Selected as a Finalist?
Even if you are not selected to present at this year’s Forum, all applicants are encouraged to attend the event. As an applicant you receive:
During the Review & Selection Process
- Exposure to over 120 North American investors who have an opportunity to review your application
- Valuable and direct feedback from investor reviewers
At the Forum
- One reduced price registration to attend the Forum ($100 USD)
- The opportunity to see and learn from the investment pitch of other clean energy companies
- The opportunity to expand your network and mingle with investors, energy executives, NREL scientists, and other leading clean energy entrepreneurs from across the globe.
Submit your application by July 16, 2010
How Much Does it Cost to Apply?
$250 USD – Application Fee
$100 USD – Reduced Forum Registration Fee (each unique application receives one reduced registration at $100)
Important Application Dates – 2010
Mid-June – Begin Accepting Applications
July 16th – Final Application Deadline
August 30th – Presenting Companies Announced
September – Coaching and Mentoring of Finalists
October 19-21 -- NREL Industry Growth Forum
See the NREL Industry Growth Forum website for more information and downloadable application forms.