Tap into our energy
Energy innovation comes naturally if you're surrounded by all the resources you need. In Colorado, you'll find an unmatched combination of smart, skilled people, leading federal energy labs and research universities, supportive energy policy, and dependable natural resources. All in a strategic location that's a flight away from global cleantech markets.
This comes together to make Colorado North America's cleantech hub. Our state is home to companies such as Vestas, SMA Solar Technology, REpower USA, and RES-Americas. They know ideas – and cleantech business – thrive in our energetic atmosphere.
Colorado's newest renewable energy facility is already growing. The current 67-megawatt Colorado Highlands Wind project, from which Tri-State receives 100 percent of the power, is expanding to 91 megawatts. Construction is expected to commence in July and be completed this fall.
- March 04, 2014 — CSU again ranked No. 1 for sustainability
- March 04, 2014 — New NREL web-based building efficiency tool
- March 04, 2014 — Comanche Solar project to supply 120MW to Xcel Energy
- March 03, 2014 — OEDIT accepting apps for exporting awards
- March 01, 2014 — Fairview High School wins Colorado Science Bowl