Tap into our energy
Energy innovation comes naturally if you're surrounded by all the resources you need. In Colorado, you'll find an unmatched combination of smart, skilled people, leading federal energy labs and research universities, supportive energy policy, and dependable natural resources. All in a strategic location that's a flight away from global cleantech markets.
This comes together to make Colorado North America's cleantech hub. Our state is home to companies such as Vestas, SMA Solar Technology, REpower USA, and RES-Americas. They know ideas – and cleantech business – thrive in our energetic atmosphere.
Colorado's newest renewable energy facility is already growing. The current 67-megawatt Colorado Highlands Wind project, from which Tri-State receives 100 percent of the power, is expanding to 91 megawatts. Construction is expected to commence in July and be completed this fall.
- December 04, 2013 — Opportunity, future challenges in CO's energy industry
- December 05, 2013 — Industry Growth Forum brings together innovators
- December 05, 2013 — DOE awards $2.2 million grant to SWEEP
- December 02, 2013 — NREL Growth Forum to feature 30 cleantech companies
- November 27, 2013 — Colorado launches AI Export Accelerator Program